Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tip of the Day-Troll Dolls?

I had a lot of 4 cute little Trolls (that I really bought for nostalgic reasons), and listed them for $15. I did not expect them to sell, because completed listings showed they just weren't selling. But mine sold within a half hour. Hmm...maybe it was because there was an astronaut in the lot? Or maybe it was the cheerleader? Who knows! You can pick these up super cheap at garage sales though, so if you don't sell them you aren't out a bunch of money. Worth a shot!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's great news. You see troll dolls at garage sales all the time! One resource I use to find garage sales is http://www.yardsalesearch.com. I love it because it maps out a garage sale route for you and always saves me time and gas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for sharing that website!

    ReplyDelete